- Uncle Bob – TDD Harms Architecture
VS 2017 Release Notes – YAYY!!
crypto101 – with crypto there is no such thing as 101, but we can try
Alestorm – A pirate metal band. I don’t know that to think about this.
- The Guy that is saving the world (Elon Musk)– I would not have said it better myself
- An AI rant… or is it? Why AI will probably kill us all
The Happiness Experiment – or how to build a “commitment contract” with yourself
- TED Talk on Procastination
- Shakespeare’s Words
- Spectacular Video Putting WWII Deaths in Perspective
- and this
- Yellow River flood – In 1938, China flooded the yellow river to (try to) stop japanese troop’s advance.
- An Lushan Rebellion – In 755, general “An Lushan” declared himself emperor in Northern China, starting a war with the current Tang dynasty. Eventually he lost, but the death toll reached two-thirds of the population of the empire – around 36 million souls – a sixth of the worlds population at the time.
New Battery? – 3 times the energy density? (a.k.a 3 times more range) Faster charge/discharge cycles (a.k.a more power)? made of glass and sodium? I can definitely say: Looks promising.
- Honest Feedback
- Jaguar I-pace
- REST without PUT